Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Academic Snobbery

After all this time I've finally come to terms with another facet of the large turd which comprises academia.

They are full of snobs. Academia is full of people who think they are better than others and their profession dictates their value as a human being.

I must try my best to avoid being a snob. I have to always remain ground level in my thoughts and actions. That is the only way I'll be able to manage and maintain this discovery. That is the only way I will remain real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Helpful comments will be appreciated, but if the user does not want to address the issues being presented they will be ignored. This is a blog dedicated to trying to explain how to make sense of the discovery that planet formation is star evolution itself, not a blog for false mainstream beliefs.