Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Clear Communication is not Appreciated

http://www.bigear.org/CSMO/HTML/CS08/cs08p08.htm

http://www.bigear.org/CSMO/HTML/CS08/cs08p08.htm

Clearly communicating yourself in a scientific setting is not appreciated.

Something I kinda knew. Complexity is viewed as being more valuable, why? It keeps people's minds spinning I guess? They have patterns of thought that are full of mumbo jumbo and getting rid of it would throw a wrench in the works? I don't know.

I do know that by clearly communicating my own theory of star evolution, I will not be considered as a serious philosopher/scientist. Maybe I should muck up the papers with verbiage and include a bunch of meaningless math equations. Then people will take me seriously?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Helpful comments will be appreciated, but if the user does not want to address the issues being presented they will be ignored. This is a blog dedicated to trying to explain how to make sense of the discovery that planet formation is star evolution itself, not a blog for false mainstream beliefs.