Monday, August 3, 2015

Working Really Hard, Particle Accelerators, Radio Frequency Resonances

I'm reading every single astronomy/astrophysics book I can get my hands on. Turns out the fields have always had more discoveries to be made. Now I am learning about radio frequency resonances and Mr. Hertz. Next I have to fully examine the processes behind particle accelerators and their history, as well as tokomaks (and their history which should be full of assumptions, we all know where assumptions lead.).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Helpful comments will be appreciated, but if the user does not want to address the issues being presented they will be ignored. This is a blog dedicated to trying to explain how to make sense of the discovery that planet formation is star evolution itself, not a blog for false mainstream beliefs.