I may not be posting a lot, but I have been doing a hell of a lot of organization of the papers concerning stellar metamorphosis. I think I'm going to get it organized into a book format and make a first edition.
I will look into editors and such to see how much that will cost, as well, I do not want to go the self-publishing route. I want to get an independent publisher to do this book so... much more to do.
I have been learning that there are multiple facets to this process, all include lots of time spent. Here are a list of things that I have to do, and have been doing.
1. Make the discovery. (both the easiest and hardest part)
2. Write everything down.
3. Organize all the bits of paper and books.
4. Place all the ideas in an online archive in case my house goes up in flames.
5. Reprint all the ideas and number all the papers for better organization.
6. Connect all the ideas with meta-papers, papers that connect other papers. (this is the second hardest part)
7. Edit some papers. (I haven't done any edited with any papers, I've still been in the WRITE EVERYTHING DOWN NOW SO YOU DON'T FORGET stage).
8. Explain everything to the best of my ability in forums and in youtube presentations and talks.
9. Get help with the graphics from my friend Baz to help people to visualize the process.
10. So much more.