Tuesday, August 18, 2015

The Experience of Theory Development

The process of theory development and the trial by fire are helping to shape who I am as a human being/man/natural philosopher. In that order. I'm really starting to understand what it means to be human, to mature as the man I'm suppose to be and to reason as effectively as any natural philosopher can.

It feels very weird, I'm not use to it. That being said, I will try my best to relay these experiences to others who wish to follow the paths less taken as I am, as well as creating new paths. As well, I'm finding that the concept of "science" is nothing compared to the actual process of becoming a great human being. I'm lucky to have been given the opportunities/insight to carry out the process that I dreamed of as a child, becoming a great human being, a leader and a compassionate soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Helpful comments will be appreciated, but if the user does not want to address the issues being presented they will be ignored. This is a blog dedicated to trying to explain how to make sense of the discovery that planet formation is star evolution itself, not a blog for false mainstream beliefs.