Thursday, March 31, 2016

Reflections of a Scientific Theory Designer, Stellar Metamorphosis

I'm a scientific theory designer. Do they exist? Well, they do now. I design theory to explain nature. I'd consider it a creative effort really. I tend to stay away from popular subjects, I think that is the key.

Who looks up Marklund Convection anyways? Mainstreamers do not even know that concept exists. hahaha

It feels as though I have an entire continent to myself to wander about. The majority of the underground science community is obsessed with trying to re-invent Einstein. That is a waste of time. The majority of  the important, useful insights that will come in the next century will be physical insights, not mathematical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Helpful comments will be appreciated, but if the user does not want to address the issues being presented they will be ignored. This is a blog dedicated to trying to explain how to make sense of the discovery that planet formation is star evolution itself, not a blog for false mainstream beliefs.