Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Scientific Discovery Youth, Stellar Metamorphosis

I'm beginning to realize a scientific discovery takes many, many years to get recognized. I've been working on this theory for over 7 years now, and it still is new to people. Still. After 7 years! 

Its basically like a person. A 7 year old boy/girl is very young, probably like what? 1st grade? 

It will not be for another decade or so until the theory matures. I'd guess it would have to be about 20 years old before its actually acknowledged in the mainstream. By that time it will be old news to even people who learn about it 3 years from now! Wild stuff. 

So I guess that's how it works in reality. Great discoveries take lots of time to get noticed. Even if it is obvious and true. 

With that in mind, I guess I can continue working on it. I mean, its not like establishment people have anything really figured out. They still think planets form in disks of dust. They're lost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Helpful comments will be appreciated, but if the user does not want to address the issues being presented they will be ignored. This is a blog dedicated to trying to explain how to make sense of the discovery that planet formation is star evolution itself, not a blog for false mainstream beliefs.