Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Sadness and Discovery

Today I'm really sad, and have been for the past 3 days. Visiting my Mother who is going downhill in terms of age is what caused it. Seeing her not able to move, and walk around and interact like she used to is really painful. I have forgiven her for a lot of what she did to me in the past, and now, I am struggling with processing her moving towards death.

I want to share this discovery with everybody I can. It just really sucks that I can't share this with her at the awareness that is required to truly understand. I wanted to share with her, and others, the fact that the human race is not alone in the galaxy. We're not an isolated species. We have neighbors. Lots of neighbors. The discovery I'm working on explains why this is true. 

I know I'm not the only one who understands this. Sometimes, in times of deep sadness, it sure feels like it though.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Helpful comments will be appreciated, but if the user does not want to address the issues being presented they will be ignored. This is a blog dedicated to trying to explain how to make sense of the discovery that planet formation is star evolution itself, not a blog for false mainstream beliefs.