Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The Dangers of False Knowledge

If I would have gone to school for astrophysics, I would have never made this discovery.

Stellar evolution is planet formation. The "planet" is an ancient star, and the "star" is the new planet.

This discovery would have never happened if I became educated.

In the schools and universities they teach stars are mutually exclusive of "planets".

They teach false knowledge. False knowledge is more dangerous than ignorance. I think a Mr. Shaw said that, I can't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Helpful comments will be appreciated, but if the user does not want to address the issues being presented they will be ignored. This is a blog dedicated to trying to explain how to make sense of the discovery that planet formation is star evolution itself, not a blog for false mainstream beliefs.